How Much Does A Kinesiotherapist Make Per Year? Average Kinesiotherapist Salary?
In general, Kinesiotherapists work with a broad range of people and their clients compose of older people, disabled, psychiatric patients, amputees, injured athletes and those requiring any kind of physical conditioning. Kinesiotherapist are health care professionals who use therapeutic exercise, movement and education to help treat individuals with functional limitations. Formerly called corrective therapists, Kinesiotherapists set up programs only on the directives of a physician. On average, a Kinesiotherapist earn $57,000 per year.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price