How Much Does A Kinesiologist Make Per Year? Average Kinesiologist Salary?
A kinesiologist helps gym patrons and athletes to maximize the use of their bodies when they exercise. The average salary of kinesiologists is just over $41,000 per year. Kinesiology is the study of various disciplines that encompasses the movement of the human body. While pure kinesiology seeks to analyze the problems and offer treatment, applied kinesiology is a specific method to treat the problems. Kinesiology primarily focuses on human physiology, biomechanics and anatomy besides covering psychology, physiology, ecology and sociology of sports and exercise.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price