How Much Does A Kendo Instructor Make Per Year? Average Kendo Teacher Salary
The demand for a qualified and experienced kendo instructor or a martial art instructor is largely reflected on the salary pack that any educational institution or sports or health studio is ready to pay them. Most instructors are found to earn a salary that is above $ 35,000. They are also hired on hourly basis where they are paid as high as $ 20 for an hour. A kendo instructor can either pursue his career as a full time instructor or as a part time hourly paid instructor for which the salary may vary.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary