How Much Does A Juvenile Probation Officer Make Per Year? Average Juvenile Probation Officer Salary?
The annual average salary of a juvenile probation officer in the US is $42,500. The top 10% of junior probation officers earn above $72,000 whereas the bottom 10% make below $28,000 per year. A junior probation officer meets with people who are released from the prison on parole and assess the progress in their behavior. Besides, they provide advice to encourage their clients. The age cap for starting a career as probation officer with a federal agency is 37 years. They work with state, county and federal courts and are expected to have undergone enough training in psychology, sociology and criminal justice.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price