How Much Does A Drug Rep Make Per Year? Average Drug Rep Salary?
A career as a drug rep is one of the best paid jobs available due to the fact that the starting salary is exceptionally high and the work itself is relatively light. A freshly hired graduate can make up to $40,000 a year straight out of college. As time passes and the employee gains more experience, the salary can reach at about $80,000 a year. Professionals can easily go past $100,000 a year as gains from this job. By adding up these amounts, the average salary of a drug rep comes to about $70,000 a year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary