How Much Does A Drug Inspector Make Per Year? Average Drug Inspector Salary?
A drug inspector can earn over $120,000 in a single year. The lowest payment for this job is $60,000 a year, which brings us to an average of $79,000 a year. The salary depends on experience and education. The area is not so important in this case, because most inspectors have to work in major cities, which usually bring good pay jobs. As a freshman in this job, the amount earned every year can be just a little under $60,000, but this will increase within the first few years in the job.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary