How Much Does A Drug And Alcohol Counselor Make Per Year? Average Drug And Alcohol Counselor Salary?
The salary of a Drug And Alcohol Counselor depends a lot on the experience and institution where s/he is working . A starter in this job can make about $20,000 a year while a drug counselor with a bit more experience can make around $34,000 a year. For professionals, the salary reaches to around $54,000 a year. This leads to an average of $36,000 a year. Accumulated experience is an important factor in determining the pay of such a counselor. The more experience and years of work a person has in this area, the more money s/he can make.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary