How Much Does A Dosimetrist Make Per Year? Average Dosimetrist Salary?
The starting salary of a Dosimetrist is pretty high, about $80,000 during the first few years of the job. Within a few years of experience, this amount can reach up to around $120,000 per year. The salary of a Dosimetrist can be strongly influenced by the region where the doctor is hired and also by the medical organization where he or she is working. The estimated average amount is up to $100,000 per year for this job.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary