How Much Does A Dog Trainer Make Per Year? Average Dog Trainer Salary?
The salary of a dog trainer depends on a number of factors. Dog trainers with positive feedback and fame will easily have more clients and can therefore earn more money. The starting salary of a dog trainer is about $21,000 a year. High profile dog trainers can earn up to $90,000 a year. Uncertified dog trainers earn lesser than certified dog trainers. The average salary of a dog trainer is now $55,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary