How Much Does A Dog Breeder Make Per Year? Average Dog Breeder Salary?
The salary of a Dog Breeder is between $10,000 and $100,000 per year. The high rate of fluctuation is mainly because the salary of a dog breeder largely depends on the type and price of dogs he or she breeds and sells, the location of the business, and the clientele. A dog breeder with expensive puppies and costly breeding policy will earn more than other dog breeders. The average salary of a dog breeder is from 30,000 to 60,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary