How Much Does A Doctor Of Physical Therapy Make Per Year? Average Doctor Of Physical Therapy Salary?
The salary of a Doctor Of Physical Therapy depends on his or her experience. With a good academic background, a fresher can make about $50,000 every year. Once he or she adds up a few more years to their experience, this amount can easily exceed $80,000. As an average salary, a physical therapist makes about $65,000 every year. The possibility of a raise in the average salary is connected to the numbers of hours worked, the more the working hours, the higher will be the salary
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary