How Much Does A Doctor Of Pharmacy Make Per Year? Average Doctor Of Pharmacy Salary?
The estimated minimum salary for a doctor of pharmacy is $80,000 a year. Experience possesses the greatest influence over the final amount made by a doctor of pharmacy. The more experienced gained, the faster the payment is improved, easily reaching upwards $120,000 per year. A middle experienced doctor can make around $97,000 every year. However, the average salary can be influenced by the medical facility the doctor is working in, by the experience gained, and of course by his talent and popularity.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary