How Much Does A Director Make Per Year? Average Director Salary?
The salary of a director depends on the specification of the company involved. Directors of small scale companies can make about $50,000 per year and directors of medium size companies can earn up to and above $90,000 per year. Large scale companies can afford to pay the director over $100,000 per year. The directors of multi-national companies can earn over $150,000 depending on the financial condition of the company. Apart from the company or the type of director, the region of employment is also very important and can affect the final payment.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary