How Much Does A Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Make Per Year? Average Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Salary?
As a beginner, a diagnostic medical sonographer can make about $17 an hour, which totals to $40,000 a year. Experienced doctors can make around $90,000 a year. The hard part about this job is that one needs to have about 10 to 15 years of experience to make a real difference in the annual salary. The salary of the professional is mostly influenced by the medical facility where he or she is working. Some private clinics can pay their doctors more than $100,000 a year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary