How Much Does A Dean Make Per Year? Average Dean Salary?
The salary of a Dean can vary depending on the region of employment, the institution, and experience. A college dean can make up to $50,000 a year while a university dean can exceed that amount. Experience is a very important factor. Deans usually have up to 10 years of experience in the area of college education. Because of this reason, the experience accumulated does not influence the salary much. However, if the institution is small and can not afford a major salary for the dean, s/he can make less than $50,000 a year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary