How Much Does A Daredevil Make Per Year? Average Daredevil Salary
Daredevil is a stunt performer who does highly risky stunts by putting their life in danger. Most of these stunts are performed on bikes or cars. The income of a daredevil is on a per show basis. So the annual income depends upon how many performances the daredevil gets to conduct. The average annual earning of a daredevil can be between $40,000 and $200,000. There are daredevils who earn $20,000 per show. On account of this they can earn more than $400,000 annually.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary