How Much Does a DPT Make Per Year? Average DPT Salary?
The amount of money a DPT earns per year depends on his or her degree, credentials and experience. The starting salary of a DPT is about $30,000 every year. On average a DPT earns around $45,000 per year. Experienced DPT with higher credentials can earn up to $60,000 per year. DPT who are working in sports or related fields can earn over $100,000 if they are working with high profile sporting teams or clubs per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary