How Much Does A DEA Agent Make Per Year? Average DEA Agent Salary?
The salary of a DEA agent in his first few years of employment will not exceed $24,000. At the next level, the agent will be receiving an average of $34,000 to $45,000 a year. Professional DEA agents that have a lot of experience can receive a salary that exceeds the average amount of $50,000 a year. After a few years in a DEA office, one can enjoy the benefits of this job. As all agents, DEA officers can retire early in their career and enjoy a generous pension.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary