How Much Does A Cost Accountant Make Per Year? Average Cost Accountant Salary?
A cost accountant can be employed in different industries such as manufacturing, food, chemical, construction, financial etc and the amount of money a cost accountant makes varies from one industry to the other. On average, the salary of a cost accountant falls in the range of $45,000 to $55,000 per year. The salary of a cost accountant starts from approximately $35,000 to $40,000 and can be up to $70,000 per year for industries where high level and more accurate cost processing are needed.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary