How Much Does A Copy Editor Make Per Year? Average Copy Editor Salary
The average salary of a freelance copy editor can be around $45,000, while a copy editor working with a distinguished company can earn nearly $55,000. The minimum qualification for getting a job in a company is a graduate degree and the person should be well versed in English. The job is to find out mistakes in a document and then re-write them in their own words and make them ready for final publication. A good level of experience can help you work quickly and earn more.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary