How Much Does A Contortionist Make Per Year? Average Salary
Surveys and reports show that a contortionist earns approximately $32,000 per year. Contortionist is a person who performs at circus and other shows, who has the ability to bend their limbs and hands in a very flexible and acrobatic way. Educational qualification is not a factor here. The factors that affect the salary of a contortionist are the skill of the person and the contract. They usually work on contract basis and are usually hired by circus and exhibition conductors.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary