How Much Does A Commodity Trader Make Per Year?
The 2 largest exchanges in the US are the Chicago Board of Trade (CBT) and the Chicago Mercantile exchange (CME) that together account for about 70% of the total volume in the US. These exchanges are where commodity traders work their magic. While a commodity is a standardized contract for future delivery of a specific product, stocks are shares of ownership in a company. Usually, commodity traders make money on buying low and selling high or vice-versa in the case of short-selling. They work for a trading company as well as individual investors. Commodity trader salaries fluctuate greatly from person to person, but the overall average salary range is $55,000 to $75,000, which generally comes from commissions or direct employment from a financial firm.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price