How Much Does A Clinical Nurse Specialist Make Per Year? Average Clinical Nurse Specialist Salary?
The average income of a clinical nurse specialist depends on a number of factors such as the years of experience, the training, the credentials and also if the clinical nurse specialist is working for a public medical facility or a private medical facility. Onaverage, a clinical nurse specialist makes approximately $65,000 to $85,000 per year. The salary of a clinical nurse specialist starts from about $70,000 and some senior clinical nurse specialists from private sectors are expected to earn over $100,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary