How Much Does A Clinical Laboratory Technician Make Per Year? Average Clinical Laboratory Technician Salary?
The salary of a clinical laboratory technician varies with his or her education and training, the kind of technology being used and the kind of organizations involved. Obviously, the clinical laboratory technicians from private fields with high level of training and technology earn comparatively more than a clinical laboratory technician from a small medical center. The salary of a clinical laboratory technician is normally processed on hourly basis and the average salary for a clinical laboratory technician per year will be between $40,000 and $60,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary