How Much Does A Civil Servant Make Per Year? Average Civil Servant Salary?
The average yearly income of a civil servant varies highly with his or her rank, experience and the specific sector where s/he is employed working . In some sectors, the senior civil servants, who are also called SCS, can earn about $80,000 to $150,000 on average per year while civil servants in lower ranks can earn between $50,000 to 80,000 in a year. The starting salary of a civil servant starts from approximately $30,000 to 40,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary