How Much Does A Civil Engineer In Canada Make Per Year? Average Civil Engineer In Canada Salary?
The average salary of a civil engineer in Canada varies mostly with the companies the civil engineers are working for. Civil engineers working in private companies are most likely to earn more money than those employed in the public sectors. The average salary of a civil engineer in Canada is generally on a range between $40,000 and $70,000 a year. Initial salaries for civil engineers usually start from $30,000, while senior civil engineers from the private section can earn as much as $100,000 including the bonuses.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary