How Much Does A Civil Drafter Make Per Year? Average Civil Drafter Salary?
The average yearly salary of a civil drafter depends mostly on the type of work he or she does, the level of responsibility he or she has and the kind of technology the civil drafter uses. The average salary of a civil drafter in most of the US cities is roughly $50,000. The starting salary for a civil drafter is around $30,000 to $40,000 and the senior civil drafters or civil drafters using advanced technologies can make up to $100,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary