How Much Does A Child Life Specialist Make Per Year? Average Child Life Specialist Salary?
There are different industries for a child life specialist to work in such as health care, hospital, family planning, medical center, women and children healthcare, educational institute, commercial and business institute etc. The salary of a child life specialist is varied in these industries. However, on average, the salary of a child life specialist is in the range of $35,000 to $50,00 per year. The salary of a child life specialist starts from about $30,000 and some child life specialists can earn up to $70,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary