How Much Does A Cheerleader Make Per Year? Average Cheerleader Salary?
The salary of a cheerleader varies with the kind of league, the teams that the cheerleader is cheering for, plays. For example cheerleaders of premium league sports such as NFL league earn significantly more than the cheerleaders from most of the other leagues. The salary also varies for home games and for games held in other venues. The average salary of a cheerleader per game is about $50 to $200. With expenses and other benefits, on average a cheerleader earns about $5,000 to $15,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary