How Much Does A Cashier Make Per Year? Average Cashier Salary?
The amount of money a cashier makes per year depends on the kind of organization he or she works for. A cashier working in a grocery shop makes a lot less than a cashier working in a high profile bank as these posts require more credentials and experience, and will therefore offer higher security. The average salary of a cashier is between $20,000 and $35,000 per year. The starting salary for a cashier is approximately $15,000 while experienced cashiers from high profile organizations are expected to earn over $70,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary