How Much Does A Cardiovascular Surgeon Make Per Year? Average Cardiovascular Surgeon Salary?
The salary of a cardiovascular surgeon varies primarily according to whether one is working for a hospital or is set up in private practice. Salaries also depend on whether they are working for private or public sectors. The average salary of a cardiovascular surgeon is approximately $500,000 to $600,000 per year. The starting salary of a cardiovascular surgeon is about $300,000 and some chief cardiovascular surgeons can earn up to $850,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary