How Much Does A Cab Driver Make Per Year? Average Cab Driver Salary
The average salary of a cab driver depends on the locality where he drives the cab and the time and distance he drives his customers. It may be in the range of about $17,770 to $26,800. Some of the cab drivers may earn a higher salary ranging from $34,210 to $53, 319. They drive their customers for a fee and they pick up a customer in response to a request made through telephone or through radio.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary