How Much Does A CVS Pharmacist Make Per Year? Average CVS Pharmacist Salary?
CVS has branches all over America. Now, the cost of living varies from state to state. So obviously the salary of a CVS Pharmacist will also vary from one state to the other. The salary also changes according to the kind of employment of the professional – whether s/he is working part time or fulltime. . On average, the salary of a CVS manager is in the range of $70,000 to $100,000. The starting salary for a full time CVS Pharmacist is from $60,000 and senior CVS Pharmacists are expected to be earning up to $120,000 in some states.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary