How Much Does A CPA In California Make Per Year? Average CPA In California Salary?
The cost of living is comparatively higher in California than some other states of USA therefore as with any other profession, CPA or Certified Public Account from California makes significantly more than most other states. Per year, the average salary of a CPA in California area is approximately $70,000 to $80,000 for someone having a few years of experience. The starting salary is from $50,000 to $60,000 while some senior CPAs having twenty years of more experience are expected to earn over $130,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary