How Much Does A CIA Analyst Make Per Year? Average CIA Analyst Salary?
The average salary of a CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) analyst depends on a number of factors such as experience, specialty, location, training, and priority of the subject which is being analyzed. On average, a CIA analyst makes between $40,000 and $80,00 per year. The salary usually starts from approximately $30,000 per year and in some cases, senior CIA analysts or CIA analysts who are working on top priority projects can make over $100,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary