How Much Does A CIA Agent Make Per Year? Average CIA Agent Salary?
The salary of a CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) agent is not currently a matter of public record. However, according to different expert speculations and leaked information, the average salary of a CIA agent is between $60,000 and $80,000 per year. The salary of each agent depends on his or her grade and experience in the agency. While the starting salary is said to be less than $40,000 per year, some top level agents of the agency are assumed to earn around $120,000 or more per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary