How Much Does A CGA Make Per Year? Average CGA Salary?
The average salary of a CGA or Certified General Accountant depends on the type of jobs, whether s/he is an accountant, account manager, account controllers etc, the years of experiences the financial status of his or her organizations and many more. The average salary of a CGA is approximately $50,000 to $70,000 per year. The starting salary of a CGA is about $40,000 to $50,000 while the senior CFA Financial controllers can make up to $100,000 and senior accountants can make about $900,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary