How Much Does A CFA In India Make Per Year? Average CFA In India Salary?
The average CFA or Chartered Financial Analyst salary in India varies with the kind of institution the CFA is involved in. A junior CFA or CFA working in normal scale business or research institution earns less than a senior or associate CFA employed in investment or high scale businesses. The average salary of a CFA in India is about $10,000 to $20,000. The starting salary for a CFA is $8000-$20,000 while some senior or associate CFA can earn more than $40,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary