How Much Does A CFA In Canada Make Per Year? Average CFA In Canada Salary?
The average money earned by a CFA or Chartered Financial Analyst in Canada depends on his or her areas of specializations. On average, a CFA in Canada having the designation of a financial analyst, investment analyst or security analyst earns about $60,000 to $80,000 per year. A senior or associate CFA in Canada earns about $60,000 to $100,00 on average per year. The salary of a CFA in Canada starts from approximately $50,000 to $60,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary