How Much Does A CFA Charterholder Make Per Year? Average CFA Charterholder Salary?
The average yearly income of a CFA or Chartered Financial Analyst Charterholder depends on factors like his or her qualifications, experience, credentials and the kind of institution the CFA Charterholder is working for. On average, a CFA Charterholder who has successfully passed all the tests and has enough credential experience in that field, makes about $220,000 to $250,000 per year. The starting salary for a CFA Charterholder is about $80,000 to $120,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary