How Much Does A CCRN Make Per Year? Average CCRN Salary?
CCRN stands for Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse, the certified nursing profession offering more money than conventional nurse salaries. The average CCRN salary varies with mainly the experience and the medical institution where the nurse is working. The average salary of a CCRN is between $75,000 and $85,000 per year. The starting salary for a CCRN is from $60,000 per year while senior CCRN professionals working in high priority intensive cares units are expected to earn approximately $90,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary