How Much Does A CBP Officer Make Per Year? Average CBP Officer Salary?
The average CBP officer salary per year can vary between $34,000 and $40,000. This job is not very different from other departments that deal with national security; however the possibility of advancing in the career is much bigger in this case. As with any other agency, an officer working as a CBP can retire early and also benefit from a large pension. The salary grows as the career of the CBP agent develops. In the initial period of his/her career, a CPB agent can make enough money to lead a decent life.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary