How Much Does A CBI Officer Make Per Year? Average CBI Officer Salary?
CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation, which is the main investigation agency of India. The agency has different ranks for the officers and the salary of a CBI officer varies from rank to rank. However, the range of the salary is fixed by the Indian Government and the range is $1450 to $2400 per year excluding different benefits such as medial allowance , housing allowance, family allowance, allowance, travel leave allowance, city compensatory allowance etc.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary