How Much Does A Buyer Make Per Year? Average Buyer Salary
The salary scale of a buyer may come in the range of about $37, 755-$56, 179. In an organization a buyer may be called as a production manager. They ensure that all the production transactions made in the organization are made according to the prescribed rules and regulation of the Federal statutes or according to the statutes of the local States. They may have to resolve any type of disputes arising between the vendor and concerned department of the organization.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary