How Much Does A Brick Layer Make Per Year? Average Brick Layer Salary
The average salary of a brick layer may come around $129.22-$29.07 on an hourly basis and it may come to $29.80-$44.80 with overtime. Their annual salary can be in the range of about $41,139-$64,348 and the average annual salary comes to $45,608. The job of a Brick Layer is to apply mortar to bricks and laying and stacking the bricks in a neat and orderly manner so as to construct walls, buildings and similar other structures.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary