How Much Does A Bounty Hunter Make Per Year? Average Bounty Hunter Salary
The average salary of a bounty hunter may come in the range from $25,000 - $42,000 or may even be up to $100,000 per year. They are better known as bail enforcement agents or fugitive recovery agents. They assist the law enforcement authority of the State by seizing the required criminals and surrendering them to the prescribed law enforcement authority. Similar to a detective agent or an undercover agent they perform surveillance and they are well versed in the existing State and criminal laws.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary