How Much Does A Border Patrol Agent Make Per Year? Average Border Patrol Agent Salary
A US border patrol agent can earn upto $79,000 per year. According to pay scale analysis, the average annual income of a border patrol agent is projected to lie between $39,400 and $69,500. With quite a number of years of experience they can surely earn upto $79,000. They help in the enforcement of law by patrolling and guarding the nation from trespassers. Adequate knowledge in using sophisticated devices like infrared scanners, night vision goggles, electronics sensors etc are necessary. Willingness to work in harsh conditions and patience are key factors the agent should possess.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary