How Much Does A Book Editor Make Per Year? Average Book Editor Salary
The average salary that a book editor earns per year is around $39,500. Their job is to check for proper grammar, spelling errors and various other mistakes in the books. The minimum educational qualification needed is a graduation preferably in the field of literature or similar fields. The experience level, company and the location of the job can also affect the salary. With an experience of over 5 years a book editor can earn over $55,000 annually. The type of work the book editor does also affects the salary. For example, if the book is a sequel of a top selling novel then the pay out for its editing will be higher.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary