How Much Does A Biostatistician Make Per Year? Average Biostatistician Salary
The entry level annual salary of a biostatistician is between $46,500 and $72,500. Those with 4-5 years experience can get about $86,000. Biostatisticians with an experience of 15+ years earn an annual salary of above $95,000. The most experienced ones can earn upto $140,500. Thus we can see that experience plays a major role in the salary of a biostatistician. The function of a biostatistician is to do research based on mathematical statistics obtained from biological results. Working in a reputed firm can boost their working environment and salary.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary