How Much Does A Beekeeper Make Per Year? Average Beekeeper Salary
The annual salary obtained by a beekeeper can vary over a wide range. People who grow bees as a hobby can earn around $20,000 annually while those who do serious business can earn over $70,000. It depends on how much dedicated the person is and how much time he/she is willing to spend for the development of the bees and the beehive. Educational qualification is not a serious matter unless you own a business. In that case the person needs to have a high school education preferably in science, biology and accounting.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary